FS: *C DSR 505 Activated

cheebs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 15, 2005
I have an activated DSR 505 that I have never been able to use (could never lock to F1R). Right now it has only the basic package but as you know, SC is pretty easy to upgrade. It's also very fortunate that they make it a breeze to transfer ownership.

Now for the bad: I'm located in Guatemala and the shipping fees will be outrageous. That's why I'm willing to let it go for close to nothing plus shipping.

Make me an offer!

I paid $175 (US) plus shipping for this, and in no way expect to recoup it... :( But I'd rather it went to a good home instead of just sitting in my closet.

This is for JUST the receiver and remote, no dishes or LNBs are included! Paypal only.

FWIW I just got off the phone with the mail service. Shipping to most of the USA will be $85 and transit time will be 8-10 days. DHL and UPS are out of their minds asking for over $230 :eek:

Sounds like it will sit in your closet for a while.

If I'm ever in Guatemala, I'll look you up. :D

Sounds like it will sit in your closet for a while.

If I'm ever in Guatemala, I'll look you up. :D

looks that way :(

Well if anyone offers me like $80-$90 plus shipping it's theirs. It just seems like a shame to have a working, activated DSR 505 just sitting there...

If I don't sell it I'll just cancel the account and pay the disconnection penalty.

OK what the hell, $50 plus shipping takes it! That's $135 total for a basically new, activated DSR505!!!

Anyone? This is a great deal, $40 less than retail shipped, and already activated!

I'm willing to go so far as shipping it before payment, and getting paid when it arrives, so there is no risk involved to the buyer.

Of course if someone tries to nail me by saying it never arrived I just deactivate the thing and report it stolen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)