FS NIB Pioneer XM2GO

Bruno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
I have one new in the box Pioneer Airwave XM2go for sale. This is the last one I have from the CES in Vegas this year. This has never been opened or activated. Comes complete with car , home and portable kits. This unit will record up to 5 hours of music. You can check out details at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009I96LM/104-5101920-2419112?v=glance&n=172282

I am asking $125.00 plus shipping . I take paypal PM me for more information.

With XM adding even more channels make this a great deal.....

Yes briansr they are very nice...I have reduced it to $125 and i will pay the shipping..

Bruno or Bryansr,
My wife bought me the Delphi model a couple of days ago for my birthday. I can hardly keep a signal with the thing sitting still on a picnic table in the middle of the soccer fields.

How does the Pioneer model compare? I have seen reviews of both but I tend to believe people more here on this board for their real experiences. Does the Pioneer pick up the signal better?

Thanks.

jbcheshire said:
Bruno or Bryansr,
My wife bought me the Delphi model a couple of days ago for my birthday. I can hardly keep a signal with the thing sitting still on a picnic table in the middle of the soccer fields.

How does the Pioneer model compare? I have seen reviews of both but I tend to believe people more here on this board for their real experiences. Does the Pioneer pick up the signal better?

Thanks.

I wanted to buy the headphones with the antenna built in but havn't found a deal on it yet. My wife had it in my truck yeaterday and it played for a while with NO EXTERNAL ANTENNA plugged in it. Most of the time it is in the den plugged into the extrnal home antenna or plugged in the car antenna in her car. She does record 5 hours of music on it & takes it to the gym and plays it there using the recorded music.if we take it to an event with us we just take the home antenna with us so it will work properly and it NEVER fails to work as long as the antenna is out in the open.

BryanSR

jbcheshire said:
Bruno or Bryansr,

Thanks.

Read this post re: my personal Pioneer XM2GO (Post #4)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=62560&highlight=XM2GO

pro96 said:
Read this post re: my personal Pioneer XM2GO (Post #4)

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=62560&highlight=XM2GO

Read that post....

I gave my wife a MyFi 2 weeks ago. Reception was not good at all in the car. Once I connected the external antenna (provided as part of the car kit) the reception improved by about 6000%. That dumb-looking little magnetic antenna, when stuck to the roof, turns the whole car into an antenna.

I picked up a spare antenna for use on trips, we plan to take the MyFi on vacation with us next week for use in a rental car. The down-side is that the antenna plugs-into the car-kit cradle (not directly into the MyFi), so we have to take the cradle too.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts