FSN HD shananigins

martindc

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
so I've been reading on the forums that on rare occasions, they'll show a game on HD... what's the deal with this? So much money spent to watch my twins on SD..ugh

Tonights game Twins vs BlueJays was listed in the guide in HD yesterday. We'll see if it is. I wrote a letter to ceo@dishnetwork.com about what happened last Tuesday. They gave me this response.

"At this time of year, NBA, NHL and MLB are all in season; we are getting more HD games offered to us than we had the bandwidth to support. When this happens, we have to drop games. Each of our providers get a schedule indicating what games we are actually scheduled to air, but not all get their websites updated accordingly."

This is a bunch of crap with a brand new satellite at 129W. Directv, Comcast all carried the game.

Tonights game was listed in the guide yesterday in HD. I was so mad that Dish didn't show last Tuesday's game in HD. I sent a message to ceo@dishnetwork.com. Here is the response I received

"At this time of year, NBA, NHL and MLB are all in season; we are getting more HD games offered to us than we had the bandwidth to support. When this happens, we have to drop games. Each of our providers get a schedule indicating what games we are actually scheduled to air, but not all get their websites updated accordingly."

What a bunch of crap, they have a brand new satellite at 129. Directv and Comcast carried the game in HD.

so I've been reading on the forums that on rare occasions, they'll show a game on HD... what's the deal with this? So much money spent to watch my twins on SD..ugh

They are in HD tonight according to the guide. I don't think FSN N is doing all the games in HD. I agree that SD is a tough way to go when you've seen the alternative.

DishNOW! System "upgrade" ?!?!?

Are you able to watch BET HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)