future customer question

dima316

Original poster
May 4, 2004
Hi
I have a question about Dishnetworks digital home package. What happens if the service is down or the equiptment stops working. Will they help fix this over the phone or send a technition free or I have to pay for this?
I know with cable all this is free, not sure with Dishnetwork.

Btw does anyone know if we can buy the top180programming and get a discount if not taking the music channels or the sports channel package that is included in the top180?
thanks

What do you mean by sports channel package? Are you talking the multi-sport package that includes every regional sports network? Multi-sport package is an optional service, available for 5 or 6 bucks a month. Other than that, you cann't cherry pick the channels on the 180 package.

Don't know about the home service, never have had a problem with by Dish Network equipment in the two plus year's i've had the service :)

dima316 said:
Hi
I have a question about Dishnetworks digital home package. What happens if the service is down or the equiptment stops working. Will they help fix this over the phone or send a technition free or I have to pay for this?

Btw does anyone know if we can buy the top180programming and get a discount if not taking the music channels or the sports channel package that is included in the top180?
thanks

dima316 said:
Hi

thanks

DHP no longer exists it has been replaced with Digital Home Advantage. Under DHA free service calls are provided for the first 90 days then they cost you $99.00 unless you purchase The Digital Home Protection Plan (DHPP) then the service call is reduced to $29.99 per call. Because the equipment is leased they will replace it free because they own it but if you need a service call to diagnose the problem or to reconnect the equipment you have to pay for it. Cable is a better buy for service, under DHP service was free but I guess they found it cost them too much time and money so they replaced DHP with DHA and left service out of DHA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts