g4tv cancels the screensavers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
they just announced on fridays show that it was the last screen savers,but they would be back march 28 with something new.

can't say we didn't see it coming. it was never the same once the cable company got ahold of it. they really screwed up a good channel.

Yes they did I used to watch it and Call for Help all the time most every day. Well then G4TV got ahold of it canceled Call for Help and took the Screen Savers off at the time I used to watch it which was the 2nd time it showed for the night. Well I started not watching it and ocasionally would watch it and then they added it back to that time but I wasn't used to watching it so forgot most of the time and it has also gone way down hill since they got there hands on it. The channels basically sucks now.

Hello to Leo Leport............

If you want to listen to Leo do a show like "Call for Help" or "Screen Savers". Leo has a talk radio show from California. The url is < http://leoville.tv/radio/pmwiki.php >
It's a good substitution for the video program. The archives are interesting, and you can get a lot of information from Leo on what used to be on his program on television.
Good listening.............
Lyle

Call For Help is still on in Canada's G4TechTv channel (or whatever the name of the channel is now).

*SIGH* I guess my ZDTV hat and other stuff will get put away. I've missed CFH and quit watching TSS since the G4 merger. :eek:

Thanks for the leoville link!

I really miss techtv. I spent a lot of time watching that channel. Now it is completely dead. When the screensavers first came back I hated it but lately it started to grow on me again. I'll check out this new show to see what its like, but pretty much everything else on G4 is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts