get 129,locals on 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
:confused:i want to "move" to jackson ms. i get 110 119 129 how can i get locals on 61.5? thanks for any help.

You would need a wing dish for 61.5 if that's what Jackson, MS locals are on and would need to be in the spotbeam. I assume you have a 1000.2 antenna. They are on Transponder 1 Spotbeam 9. Unless you live in the area it is sort of impossible to say for sure whether you would be in the spotbeam without having a 61.5 antenna installed and looking at the signal strength for the transponder.

i am in sunflower county right on the edge of the dma.do you think i can get thr jackson dma?

I really can't say for sure. I would think you might have a pretty good chance but the only way to know for sure would be to install another Dish 500 with Dual LNB and hook it up to your 1000.2 and test the signal strength for T1. If you have a Dish 500 sitting around you might point it at 61.5 and see. It wouldn't surprise me if you looked around you might see a neighbor with a 61.5 dish installed. (It'd be pointed to the SE.) See if they will allow you to check the SS on T1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)