Status
Please reply by conversation.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
Get a 6-month $20 credit on TC Premire !!!

I was over at TCF and they were discussing the $20 credit customers get for subscribing to TC Premiere. I called D* gave it to me right away, no questions asked! The first CSR right out the gate.

IT DOES REQUIRE A 1-YEAR COMMITMENT EXTENSION.

Nice to know I am being taken care of, not to say that digital cable will not come on Thursday still but this sure makes it more economical to keep D*. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Total Choice Premier is their most high-end package that is priced at 90.99/month. The deal he got required a new 1 year agreement starting the day you got the offer. The deal is 20 dollars off each month for 6 months for a total of 120 bucks.

okay y'all missed the point. I already sub to TC Premiere, so it's a buck twenty I don't have to fork out. One year commit is also no big deal since I have been with D* for 7 years. Cable is still coming on Thursday, but either way D* does not enforce the cancellation policy if you talk to them nice...

Tonedeaf said:
That is $120 for the un-initiated.
Actually that is the poker player coming out of me. i.e., a nickel = $5, a quarter = $25, a buck = $100. You have to reminder people they are only chips :)

I called and got the $20 off on mt TC Premiere. However, they told me that it was not a promotion they were doing but something they usuall offer people who complain about PQ or something like that. She said she would go ahead and give it to me anyways :)

Tele-TV said:
Uh, exactly my thoughts kslot1982. What is/does TCF stand for slacker9876?

Hi all... first post here (and hate to make it a noob post but, what the heck!).

What exactly is PQ? I've seen it mentioned here and in the other areas.

-Geed

Geed said:
Hi all... first post here (and hate to make it a noob post but, what the heck!).

What exactly is PQ? I've seen it mentioned here and in the other areas.

-Geed

Picture Quality

Thanks! It's funny, I just figured out that it probably meant picture quality and returned here to edit my post but you already responded. You guys are quick!!

-Geed

slacker9876 said:
Actually that is the poker player coming out of me. i.e., a nickel = $5, a quarter = $25, a buck = $100. You have to reminder people they are only chips :)

HEh-- actually in the poker world a nickel is $500, a dime is 1k. :) I like seeing more poker players coming around with the recent travel channel/ESPN coverage. My monthly earnings have tripled in the last year. :)

bsic said:
HEh-- actually in the poker world a nickel is $500, a dime is 1k. :) I like seeing more poker players coming around with the recent travel channel/ESPN coverage. My monthly earnings have tripled in the last year. :)

For us common folk it is $5, $10, $25. Most folks playing the upper stakes are too uptight with "rules" and announce all bets as they are, verbal commitments are usually binding. At least this is why it has been in all the games I have played. But then again the highest limit I have every played had 30/60 for the blinds...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)