Getting A Good Installer (Dayton, OH): Does It Matter Where I Order My Installation?

Captain Spaulding

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio Area
I have the option of ordering a Dish install from Dish online, various online dealers, Radio Shack, or a regional communications company that is a Dish affiliate. Would I get the same installer no matter where I order service, or is there some way to determine a good local installer and to make sure I get my install from them? Does anyone have a recommendation for here in the Dayton, Ohio area?
Thanks!

Most often if you go with the various online dealers you will get the same crew of installers that you would if you went with the RSP (Digital Dish). In a sense, an RSP is the official voice of Dish for that particular area

I had a decent install (Beavercreek OH) a few years back. They had to install it on my rooftop...thought a standard install did not cover that. Anyway, they didn't charge me anything extra. I don't remember the name of the company that came out...but I do remember them being based out of Miamisburg.

One more thing...I ordered it through the SBC/Dish plan.

Captain,

In the Dayton, OH area you will have the same RSP (Regional Service Provider) perform the install whether you order from RadioShack, Sears, or DISH Network direct.

The RSP is Digital Dish. This company does an excellent job and is regarded as one of the best (if not the best) RSP in the country. Digital Dish is head-quartered in Millersburg, Ohio (in the NE) but they have a hub very close to you in Springboro.

You'll be in good hands with Digital Dish performing the install.

Enjoy your new DISH system!:D

iceondsom said:
Captain,

The RSP is Digital Dish. This company does an excellent job and is regarded as one of the best (if not the best) RSP in the country. Digital Dish is head-quartered in Millersburg, Ohio (in the NE) but they have a hub very close to you in Springboro.

Enjoy your new DISH system!:D

Aww :) , appreciate the satisfied customer atta-boys for my fellow co-workers down in the SW end of the state

Want to add another professional gang here in Ohio. In SE Ohio, Marietta and area

=======Shadix TV==============

have been doing a wonderful job. From Dish installs to repairing HDTVs for modest fees, praise to the hardworking team. I am in no way associated with them, in fact i performed a self install on my Dish system. Neighbor's was done by them and it looks like it was built with the house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)