Go Cavs

fayrich

Thread Starter
Old Fart
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
1,006
138
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Did anyone ever expect the Cavs to do what they have done to the Pistons? Keeping my fingers crossed for them to send Motormouth and his cronies home this Friday at the Q. I had figured this series would be over for the Cavs in four. We are witnessing a coming of age here for this team.:clap
 

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
2,365
0
Mentor, Ohio
Well, let's be truthful here, the cavs aren't beating the pistons, the pistons are beating themselves for the most part.

Nice of Z to wake up last night though. He's got to shave that beard soon though, I really can't stand it anymore...
 

landlocked

SatelliteGuys Family
Feb 9, 2006
116
0
Columbus, OH
Hey -- we fans in Ohio will take a win no matter how it happens! :)

After game 1, I thought the Cavs were going to be swept in the series. It's nice to see that they could emotionally bounce back and play with confidence.
 

K4LK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Pub Member / Supporter
FAYRICH said:
Did anyone ever expect the Cavs to do what they have done to the Pistons? Keeping my fingers crossed for them to send Motormouth and his cronies home this Friday at the Q. I had figured this series would be over for the Cavs in four. We are witnessing a coming of age here for this team.:clap

They looked great last night. The Pistons and no-guaransheed are stunned.
 

Proc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 14, 2005
469
0
Motown
We here in Motown are still in shock. The Pistons didn't lose 3 in a row all year and after Games 1 and 2, I thought a sweep was on its way. I have to give it to the Cavs. Their game plan has been solid. LeBron is simply spectacular. If he is this good at 21, how good will he be at, say, 27?

However, my beloved Tigers have been under .500 for 15 years, so their start has got this town abuzz.
 

fayrich

Thread Starter
Old Fart
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
1,006
138
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
Nice of Z to wake up last night though. He's got to shave that beard soon though, I really can't stand it anymore...[/QUOTE]
Got to agree with that. That damn beard has got to go. Maybe it has had something to do with his lousy play lately.
 

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
2,365
0
Mentor, Ohio
It's not like EVERYONE on the team has one, if that was the case I'd understand but they don't all have it. Get over the superstition and shave it. You've won and lost with it, it's meaningless...

Putting Larry Hughes back in the game is a mistake for players who are superstitious. They've won 3 straight since he left the team, keep him on the bench if he's at the Q tonight, seriously. Soon as you lose again you can put him in, but I don't want them to screw this up.

Anyone who thinks lebron is going to have a handful of rings by time he's 27 obviously didn't grow up in cleveland... =)>
 

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
64,458
4,551
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Digital Dude said:
Sounds like the Pistons have been infected with the dreaded Red Wings playoff Choke virus!

Not yet, they may have found a cure .....
We will know on Sunday ....

If the Pistons win, that will be 2 in a row and they will have confidence and Detroit will be able to breath again. and move on the play Miami.

Lebron has been awesome, but with the experience that the Pistons have, they should have the advantage in game 7 (also at home).

Pistons need to get settled into thier game early, the previous 3 games they have been half way thru the 1st quarter before they got into thier game.
They must shoot much better and stay out of foul trouble.

Jimbo

Go Tigers !!!! 28-14 , best since '84
 

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
23,274
8,319
NE OH
It will be harder to do on Sunday, but still possible. I hope Cavs can find a way to win. Cleveland fans deserve that. Pistons had enough wins. Go CAVS!
 

BlackHitachi

Medford Oregon
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2003
4,791
0
Medford, Oregon
Ilya said:
It will be harder to do on Sunday, but still possible. I hope Cavs can find a way to win. Cleveland fans deserve that. Pistons had enough wins. Go CAVS!

So true i would like to see the Cavs win. Also the Clippers! It must be killing Kobe to see Hollywood support the Clips!!:D:D
 

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
2,365
0
Mentor, Ohio
Well, the cavs were 2-2 with miami this year (home teams won every game), and they've played two 7-game series back to back. I don't know that the cavs have it in them to not get swept by the heat if they advance...

...and I told you they shouldn't let larry hughes back, look what happened...Jinxed us. At least he's playing today. Why he rode the bench in such a close game i'll never know...These guys aren't mentally ready to win a championship, let alone physically capable...
 

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
64,458
4,551
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Purogamer said:
Well, the cavs were 2-2 with miami this year (home teams won every game), and they've played two 7-game series back to back. I don't know that the cavs have it in them to not get swept by the heat if they advance...

...and I told you they shouldn't let larry hughes back, look what happened...Jinxed us. At least he's playing today. Why he rode the bench in such a close game i'll never know...These guys aren't mentally ready to win a championship, let alone physically capable...


JUST NOT THIS YEAR :hungry:

Jimbo

Go Pistons !!!
 

Purogamer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2005
2,365
0
Mentor, Ohio
Well, the NBA doesn't want the pistons to win or they'd give them more than 2 days off after a 7 game series...especially when they gave the 4 teams from the west extra days off between games 6 and 7...

I hate how the NBA favors the west...spurs are boring...
 
Top