Google Ads in middle of thread?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
WTF is up with that? The Google ads appear AFTER the first post of the thread now? That is seriously annoying. Does SatGuys get more money for putting them in such an intrusive position?

I don't mind the ads, per se. But, they should be at the top, or the bottom, or the side, of the page. NOT in the middle of the thread.

Oops. I found the thread that discusses this annoyance. Never mind.

Scott gave eveyone about a week notice that he would be running it in beta for a week. Then the members would vote for it to stay or go.

Can you let Scott know what is "so annoying" and the "annoyance" is? Maybe he can play with it if people have similar dislikes.

In Gary's and I'm sure others' defense, it was just Friday when Scott posted the notice. Pub members got a much earlier notice as they were involved in the arrangement.

I think it's funny how the links are related to the posts :D

Notice all the links are about the war from gary's signature :haha

Not sure what you mean by 'links' :confused:
The only links I see are Iceberg's link to the ad discussion and korsjs's signature saying something about the president.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)