got a 921, now selling 6000

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tahoerob

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 10, 2003
Hayden, ID
check out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3069170822&category=32845&rd=1

thank you.

keep your 6000 for a backup or second receiver.
you can watch hd channels on a regular tv.
just a thought. :D

Mark said:
keep your 6000 for a backup or second receiver.
you can watch hd channels on a regular tv.
just a thought. :D

I have moved my 501 to the exercise room to replace the 301.
We only have 2 TVs in the house.

Kryspy said:
Buy It Now $550 US ?!?

Wahahahaha.......puff.....puff.....pass sir :rolleyes:

Kryspy

well no one reading these forums will but it for that price!!!

But look at the other auctions, this is the going rate still for the uninformed on ebay!!! :D

I just sold my 6000 recently for $580.00 Incredible!

You would think folks buying at these prices would do some more research before dropping that much money.

I originally bought the 6000 from Dish at $149, and now have an 811 (although very buggy) bought at $149, and $280 profit.

I don't feel bad though as I consider the $280 profit some award for "pain and suffering" on the 811. ;)

Floyd

fotto said:
I just sold my 6000 recently for $580.00 Incredible!

You would think folks buying at these prices would do some more research before dropping that much money.

I originally bought the 6000 from Dish at $149, and now have an 811 (although very buggy) bought at $149, and $280 profit.

I don't feel bad though as I consider the $280 profit some award for "pain and suffering" on the 811. ;)

Floyd

Mine is doing well so far. It is $400 with 5 days left. I am also getting an email from desperate ebayer whose 6000 recently died. He is willing to pay the $525 price!!!!!!! (hope he is not reading these!!!!!)

They go for so much because they are the hacker's box of choice for nice HDTV for free. If they were legit they could get the cheaper alternatives.

I sold mine in October for $490. When the 921 didn't show up shortly afterwards, I bought another for $149.

Rob How do you feel when you know that a Hacker will get it and get all the channels and PPV for free ?

That's why you should have tried to sell it on this site first . Most people on here have at least the AT 100 package,

What do you suppose hackers are responsible for buying; 20%, 50%, 80% of these boxes?

I just sold by old 3000 and 4000 for a combined $112. Both are going to Canada. What are the odds of these getting "Black Marketized"?

My 6000 sold on eBay today (only listed for about 10 hours) for the Buy It Now price of $499!!!

I'll be setting that money aside for when the 921 is less buggy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)