Got a problem what should I do?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

boztiger76

Original poster
Jun 9, 2006
Ordered a 301 installed free... YADA YADA YADA. House already has E* installed. 2 lines for a previous 625 in the master bed. One for the kids room and one in the garage by the pool table. Installer comes out and I want a new instal into the living room fo rthe one 301. So he splices into an existing cable rg-59 and cuts the rg-6 for the kids room. I told him not to do this but I didn't check until after he leaves. So now I have a connection that will not support the 625 and a child's room with no service at all. To top it off he broke my attic ladder (He was a big fellow) .... Thoughts?

Thanks I just called them and they scheduled a Tech for the 22nd. Man that seems like a long way away.

Call back and get the number for the dispatch office the guy was out of, also be sure to tell them that the tech broke your attic ladder and you want this resolved now and not 2 weeks out.

Van said:
Call back and get the number for the dispatch office the guy was out of, also be sure to tell them that the tech broke your attic ladder and you want this resolved now and not 2 weeks out.

I totally agree with this resolution this tech was concentrating on his next job not
yours.

Jhon69 said:
I totally agree with this resolution this tech was concentrating on his next job not
yours.

Thats a given anymore these days, the techs no longer have the time allocated to concentrate on the job they are doing because of the workload they are given, however I can not say that his weight had anything to do with his trying to get the job done. I am somewhat surprised that the attic ladder would not hold him unless this is a really big boy though I have seen some attic ladders that would crumble under the weight of a 5 yr old.

I'm still a bit confused on the master bedroom and child's room situation. Guess without actually seeing how the house is wired I can only speculate. When you say "splice"...did said technician actually cut the lines? Or did he just simply disconnect them from the groundblock and hook the livingroom line up to it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)