This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gotta give dish some credit...

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I'm a on/off again dish customer. I'm back with them now and have the family pack.

Anyways, my receiver lost it's authorization today for some reason and I did the normal checks and then called dish.

I got my programming back within 3 minutes and I never had to talk to a person at all (thank goodness). The new automated system works flawlessly and restored programming without any issues.

I don't know how long that has been in place and along with the actually useful Account page online, it's almost like dish is trying to have better customer service

Wasn't unplugged Bob, In the middle of watching a program it went blank then came back with 013 message.

Welcome back!

The Death Star approaches.

Prepare to be assimilated!

Wasn't unplugged Bob, In the middle of watching a program it went blank then came back with 013 message.

thats a new one, if it happens again insist they replace the box.

I have a couple older friends who unplug everything when going on vacation, one turns off all but a couple breakers in his home, primarily to keep fridge and furnace running.

they have both lost programming while away, and another a old install of mine moved, sherrif sale of home. took a while to settle in at new place, had to call E for rehit.

by some reason i see this more often with receivers like 322. when all of a sudden it tels you, you don't have subscription. after doing whole re-install and it keeps doing it so i just replace box now

Well, if it becomes a constant problem then yes, I would choose to replace it. One issue like this after having just reactivated my account only a couple days ago is not a concern for me.