Gotta give dish some credit...

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
I'm a on/off again dish customer. I'm back with them now and have the family pack.

Anyways, my receiver lost it's authorization today for some reason and I did the normal checks and then called dish.

I got my programming back within 3 minutes and I never had to talk to a person at all (thank goodness). The new automated system works flawlessly and restored programming without any issues.

I don't know how long that has been in place and along with the actually useful Account page online, it's almost like dish is trying to have better customer service :)

Wasn't unplugged Bob, In the middle of watching a program it went blank then came back with 013 message.

Wasn't unplugged Bob, In the middle of watching a program it went blank then came back with 013 message.

thats a new one, if it happens again insist they replace the box.

I have a couple older friends who unplug everything when going on vacation, one turns off all but a couple breakers in his home, primarily to keep fridge and furnace running.

they have both lost programming while away, and another a old install of mine moved, sherrif sale of home. took a while to settle in at new place, had to call E for rehit.

by some reason i see this more often with receivers like 322. when all of a sudden it tels you, you don't have subscription. after doing whole re-install and it keeps doing it so i just replace box now

Well, if it becomes a constant problem then yes, I would choose to replace it. One issue like this after having just reactivated my account only a couple days ago is not a concern for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)