This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Grand Theft Auto 4 trailer out, see what you think

Its very nice, but i am going to get it for the PS3, because i been use to the PS2 controls when i use to play the GTA series...and id like play it with something familiar...but other than that...well this game is going to be a huge hit on both systems...btw i wanna see GTA on the Wii, it be fun to slap the hookers with the WiiMote.

Definitely looks cool. Hopefully they've added some more depth to the stories and missions. It seems like in some of the recent "prequels" the missions have been pretty short and simple. Not they were bad.

One thing though, is this game supposed to be in Liberty City again, or is it just starting out there?

Im willing to drop 90 hours on this game..I hope they make it long enough.

For those looking forward to GTA IV, GameInformer magaizine is going to have a huge spread about it in their May issue. Just saw the cover in an email.

Disappointed we're getting Liberty City again (rumored to be Liberty State), but I'll still get it and love it. Was definitely hoping for London or Tokyo though.

I had heard rumors that the local would be London more than anywhere else but a few years ago, Rockstar acquired the copyright to the name of several locations (with Tokyo being one of those). I was honestly hoping for Tokyo. Regardless, I was a huge fan of GTA3 and loved the look and feel of Liberty City even in the port of Liberty City Stories. I must now get my hands on a PS3, though, as I am used to the controls of the Playstation systems anyways. Looks like it will be fun... I also heard that it would be Liberty State as well.

Cade