Great customer service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rdjr74

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 23, 2010
Cincy
Friendly post about the call I had yesterday. First I'll start by saying I've been with Dish for 13 years and will be with them for at least the next 2 as I just agreed to a two year price lock. Unfortunately they couldn’t spread out the payments to equal my previous monthly price which was 84 dollars, so they gave me an upfront credit of 216 dollars to make up the difference. My programming is 120+. Sure, I may be able to do better but after all the years of calling and negotiating I’ve settle on this and am good with it. They threw in the multi-sport package for a year as well. So, I get home and check my programming and noticed my locals were gone. I made a call and spoke to a guy named Stewart (do they use their real names….). He was a really nice guy, actually everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful but Stewart was great. He said I was his last call of the day, he reviewed my info and noticed I was to receive a replacement joey as I’ve had trouble in the past with freeze-ups, corrupt dvr recordings, slooooow Netflix. I’ve already replaced the hopper once and that seemed to help a bit but was still having issues. Stewart decided that since I’ve been with Dish for so long he was going to upgrade my equipment and have someone come out Saturday to install it, all free of charge. He’s upgrading me to a Hopper 3 and a wireless joey. I’ve asked for upgrades in the past but they were always going to charge me so I just settled with what I had. I actually asked for a wireless joey on the previous call but they wouldn’t wave the 25 dollar fee so I was going to have him send me out another joey. Thought I would share my positive experience with you all and hopefully I really am getting a good deal, or I just wasted all of your time with my boring story. LOL : )

Friendly post about the call I had yesterday. First I'll start by saying I've been with Dish for 13 years and will be with them for at least the next 2 as I just agreed to a two year price lock. Unfortunately they couldn’t spread out the payments to equal my previous monthly price which was 84 dollars, so they gave me an upfront credit of 216 dollars to make up the difference. My programming is 120+. Sure, I may be able to do better but after all the years of calling and negotiating I’ve settle on this and am good with it. They threw in the multi-sport package for a year as well. So, I get home and check my programming and noticed my locals were gone. I made a call and spoke to a guy named Stewart (do they use their real names….). He was a really nice guy, actually everyone I talked to was very nice and very helpful but Stewart was great. He said I was his last call of the day, he reviewed my info and noticed I was to receive a replacement joey as I’ve had trouble in the past with freeze-ups, corrupt dvr recordings, slooooow Netflix. I’ve already replaced the hopper once and that seemed to help a bit but was still having issues. Stewart decided that since I’ve been with Dish for so long he was going to upgrade my equipment and have someone come out Saturday to install it, all free of charge. He’s upgrading me to a Hopper 3 and a wireless joey. I’ve asked for upgrades in the past but they were always going to charge me so I just settled with what I had. I actually asked for a wireless joey on the previous call but they wouldn’t wave the 25 dollar fee so I was going to have him send me out another joey. Thought I would share my positive experience with you all and hopefully I really am getting a good deal, or I just wasted all of your time with my boring story. LOL : )

Did you get your locals back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)