Greetings - New Member Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cold Irons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 7, 2005
Fredericksburg, VA
Just wanted to say hello. Signed up as a member this morning, but I've been lurking on the board for quite a while. Figured I should sign up so I can at least say thanks for all the help.

I've been with Dish Network since 2001 (install was actually 9/11/2001!). Had a 301 & 501 - apparently one of the golden 501's, since it lasted 4 years before needing to be replaced. Got a 721 about year & a half ago. Then took the HiDef plunge last month w/ a new Panny 50" Plasma. Used the advice on the board to get a 942 on lease & really love it - Added a channel master 4228 to the roof & love the Hi-Def.....

So....been checking the board out more these days watching the HiDef status/changes etc. that seem to be on the way.

Again - thanks for the help & hope to be able to participate in some of the discussions.....guess I'll need to figure out how to do an avitar.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts