Guests

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

csschrot

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Lincoln Ne
I thought that at one time guests couldn't post here. I have read two posts from an unregistered person that I glad that someone removed. They weren't very nice. I understand that everybody has a right to their opinion but if someone can't resister then they shouldn't be able to post.

Yup I removed adsl-68-74-107-125.dsl.klmzmi.ameritech.net's access and also reported them to Ameritech. Soon they will be enjoying life with Dialup. :D

The SatelliteGuys Help area is the only place where guest can post. :)

The rest of the site you need to be registered. :D

Thanks Scott. I noticed you were quick to remove them. I glad they weren't very nice.

What type of comment was made? I have seen posted in some forums the idea that the guests should only be allowed to post replys, not new topics, or only be allowed to post in certain forums.

Lets just say that he was not a satellite fan and I had no problem with that. It was the words that he used. I didn't know someone could use that kind of language on a forum and get away with it and I guess they didn't. The person was just trying to pick a verbal fight and had no other intentions. My main question was where can guests post?

csschrot said:
Lets just say that he was not a satellite fan and I had no problem with that. It was the words that he used. I didn't know someone could use that kind of language on a forum and get away with it and I guess they didn't. The person was just trying to pick a verbal fight and had no other intentions. My main question was where can guests post?

What words did he use? What did he say?

Yes, I also read them. I don't remember the exact words, but it was a cable lover, who just wanted to get into a fight with anyone they could on the board, and trash satellite, just to get replies. good job for taking them off scott!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)