Guide Wrong After Daylight Savings Time Starts...

jdmcs

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 10, 2005
Charlottesville, VA
I've noticed that the guide on all my receivers is wrong for all channels starting with the Daylight Savings Time change tonight. Can't E* have this displayed correctly for those of us that do lose an hour tonight?!

The change has not taken place yet. Check your guide tomorrow it WILL be correct then.

Khandurian said:
Actually, here on the east coast, all my recievers are showing an hour ahead of time already! someone screw'd the pooch on this one!

Khandurian....

Seriously these guys cant get ANYTHING RIGHT cant they?

WTF, The time change doesnt happen till 2 20 am....... WHY do they have to screw up ALL my recordings... things havent looked right since 12 noon!

J3ff said:
Seriously these guys cant get ANYTHING RIGHT cant they?

WTF, The time change doesnt happen till 2 20 am....... WHY do they have to screw up ALL my recordings... things havent looked right since 12 noon!
Actually - it happens at exactly 2am not 2:20am in each of the time zones - so the US makes four regional switches...

I cant believe how some of you are reading this incorrectly. Yes, we know it's SUPPOSED to happen at a certain time. However, some of us are ALREADY experiencing the time change.

For Example, ALL of my IRD's are ALREADY saying its one hour later than it really is. It's been doing this since around NOON. So, you can sit there and justify whats SUPPOSED to happen and when. But, it doesn't mean that it hasn't already happend to some of us.

Khandurian....

E* has had this problem since the beginning. :mad:

We always hear about DST fixes, and they NEVER do anything we can see. :mad:

The ONE place where a software hack is deserved is the ONLY place they don't. :mad:

Anyone with a DVR should check all their timers tomorrow. Last time change with my 721 all the timers looked okay, but none of them would fire. I had to reset all the timers. The old Dishplayer 7200 has worked fine thought every time change so far (5 years now).

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts