Not open for further replies.

herdfan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 22, 2004
Cottonwood, AZ
Gut Wrenching.

A friend sent this photo of a horrible highway accident in Germany.

The picture may be kind of hard to take for some of you.

If you look closely you can see what appears to be some survivors of the accident still in the wreckage. Although the picture is quite graphic, it makes you realize how quickly our loved ones can be taken from us.

Warning: Graphic Picture

Edit: It loses some of the shock when Thumbnailed. Sorry.:eek:

Attachments

• AccidentTragic.jpg
    AccidentTragic.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 242
YOU ARE ONE SICK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good thing it wasnt bud light, id be crying now instead of laughing my *ss off!

OH ,THE CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is there a GOD!?!?

A few years ago in Germany, a beer truck overturned on a bridge dumping all the beer cases in the river. People showed up with their dive gear and started diving for the survivors err... i mean beer. :lick

I once saw a sprite truck pull out from a grocery store driveway. it lost its load as it drove away the driver unaware of the chaos he left trailing him. thousands of bottles of sprite some exploding. I called the police since it was a major road hazard. The dispatcher gave me a hard time, so I asked for his badge number.:(

I turned around since the road was blocked, and heard the police did arrive and got the truck turned around. Clean up reportedly took hours, this occured 1 block from my house.

i dont drink pop but if I did is picking some up considered theft?

Yes, technically it is theft unless the company/owner/insurance says it is OK to recover.

I remember a semi load of butter overturning in Northeast PA when I lived there. They sprayed everything down with diesel fuel to keep people from salvaging it. Although it didn't stop the local law from loading their cruisers with butter beforehand.

This was before the EPA got picky about ground contamination.

Status
Not open for further replies.