Hackers hijack satellite TV in Southern China

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like captain midnight in China-Just to think in this country, captain midnight was just mad because they scrambled hbo.

To bad whomever did it wasnt able to get better control and pipe in some programming from other parts of the world such as the food network so they can see the good food that they are being kept from, fox news to see that even other parts of the world are given misinformation, baywatch to learn that being laid out in the hot sun is more than a form of torture for grimacing at the food ration you've been given, and malcom in the middle so that they feel good in knowing that American families are wholesome and kids actually love their parents and vice versa. :D

I've been to China (Shanghai, Dalian, Beijing, Hong Kong, Xingang and Wuxi (Wushi)). Van, you have a different view of China than I saw. China is relatively open and the people have much more knowledge of us than we (ugly American tourist) do of them. This is not to say that they don't have political opression. But the days of Maoist isolationism are pretty much gone.

See ya
Tony

I too have been to china.. let me tell you.. they are in all seriousness likely to become the next world power in decades to come. China is hardly the ghetto you might think it is!!! ;0 You should travel before bashing what you don't know! ;0

-B

I was kidding note the ( :D ) really it should be N Korea that should have its tv and radio service hacked into, if they peoples of that country were to learn about Kims indulgences in western culture they would probably all die of confusion. China is a country I would like to visit some day but that wont happen until I start making real money or hit the numbers right, if anything I would like to live in Japan of all places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)