Hallmark Channel returning to Uverse

fsds

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 22, 2005
Folsom CA
Hallmark Channel will be on channels 365 and 1365 in HD in the U-family and U200 and above packages. Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will be on Channels 366 and 1366 in HD in the U-family and U300 and above packages. And in the next week, the channels will also be on the U-verse App for tablets and smartphones and on Uverse.com. With the U-verse App, customers will be able to catch live Hallmark content on their mobile devices even when they're on the go.

I will believe it when I see it. ATT U-Verse feeds out more BS than a herd of 10,000 Brahma Bulls . If I was not stuck in a BS contract I would go back to DirecTV. :mad:facepalm.
When we settle escrow and get moved to AZ I am back to DirecTv

I will believe it when I see it. ATT U-Verse feeds out more BS than a herd of 10,000 Brahma Bulls . If I was not stuck in a BS contract I would go back to DirecTV. :mad:facepalm.
When we settle escrow and get moved to AZ I am back to DirecTv
Its back right now check 1365 and 1366 Crown Media was actually the one that put out the original announcement yesterday July 22, and I got the channel info from Uverse. I was going to leave next year if they did not have Hallmark, to keep the wife off my back.

I see it is now available, surprised they actually did something they said they were going to do. It sure seems funny they said they were going to lower my monthly bill for 6 months. They took $10. off my bill. That was 3 months ago. as a credit. I got the current bill it went back up and they charged for 2 movies they said we ordered.So when we get moved I am done with them. Totally. Never do business with them again if I can get other providers.

I see it is now available, surprised they actually did something they said they were going to do. It sure seems funny they said they were going to lower my monthly bill for 6 months. They took $10. off my bill. That was 3 months ago. as a credit. I got the current bill it went back up and they charged for 2 movies they said we ordered.So when we get moved I am done with them. Totally. Never do business with them again if I can get other providers.
So, ATT told YOU they were gonna bring back Hallmark Channel ... when was that ?

Guess what, it was back before you started slamming them about not bringing it back.
They bring it back and you still say they aren't.

I have one very happy neighbor when I told her that Hallmark was back on U Verse.
ATT just informed the customers that it was back ( in email and on the TV) in the past few days, she was also happy to know this a week or so earlier than when they told people ... she's been watching it since it was posted here ...

Thanks Sat Guys ! :D

when is this supposed to happen? Also is going to system wide or just regional?

So, ATT told YOU they were gonna bring back Hallmark Channel ... when was that ?

Guess what, it was back before you started slamming them about not bringing it back.
They bring it back and you still say they aren't.

Well excuse me for not being perfectly clear about my complaint with AT&T :censored
I was only saying they say they are going to do things and 9 times out of 10 AT&T doesn't do it. So basically the have their Monopoly Back.

I could care less about the Hallmark Channel. My complaint with AT&T U-Verse is they tell you they are going to lower your rate, They do one month. I had better service with DirecTV, The my HOA came along and made everyone in the complex take down their satellite dishes.(if they are mounted on the Balcony) They said that the balcony is their property,After my Dish was mounted on my Balcony for 10 years, We can't store anything on it. You can only mount them in your patio.(my property) For me it's useless to do that because I do not have a clear view of the southern Horizon without cutting down two tree's that are in common area. (They AT&T) sent out a message thru message center, that it (Hallmark Channel's) were back. Now the HOA has come up with another plan that they are repairing the buildings for termite damage guess what ......you guessed it any repairs over $500.00 to the balcony is now the homeowner's problem, but yet we do not own the balcony or the roof or the fence.
When I signed up for AT&T U-Verse last year they said I would get all the channels I had on DirecTV for almost $100.00 bucks less than I was paying DirecTV. It worked out to be $78.13 less for 3 months not 1 Year like they said. It started going up in February, every month. And now its I believe $85.00 bucks more than it was when I was paying a Bill to DirecTV and a bill to AT&T U-Verse separately. I could go to Cox Cable and get a combined bill for $9.00 less than what it costs for AT&T U-Verse, but then to have to change e-mail addresses sucks. So when I move to Yuma, I will go back to DirecTV.

Well excuse me for not being perfectly clear about my complaint with AT&T :censored
I was only saying they say they are going to do things and 9 times out of 10 AT&T doesn't do it. So basically the have their Monopoly Back.

I could care less about the Hallmark Channel. My complaint with AT&T U-Verse is they tell you they are going to lower your rate, They do one month. I had better service with DirecTV, The my HOA came along and made everyone in the complex take down their satellite dishes.(if they are mounted on the Balcony) They said that the balcony is their property,After my Dish was mounted on my Balcony for 10 years, We can't store anything on it. You can only mount them in your patio.(my property) For me it's useless to do that because I do not have a clear view of the southern Horizon without cutting down two tree's that are in common area. (They AT&T) sent out a message thru message center, that it (Hallmark Channel's) were back. Now the HOA has come up with another plan that they are repairing the buildings for termite damage guess what ......you guessed it any repairs over $500.00 to the balcony is now the homeowner's problem, but yet we do not own the balcony or the roof or the fence.
When I signed up for AT&T U-Verse last year they said I would get all the channels I had on DirecTV for almost $100.00 bucks less than I was paying DirecTV. It worked out to be $78.13 less for 3 months not 1 Year like they said. It started going up in February, every month. And now its I believe $85.00 bucks more than it was when I was paying a Bill to DirecTV and a bill to AT&T U-Verse separately. I could go to Cox Cable and get a combined bill for $9.00 less than what it costs for AT&T U-Verse, but then to have to change e-mail addresses sucks. So when I move to Yuma, I will go back to DirecTV.
Sorry you have had so many issues ...

Fwiw, your HOA is CRAP and definitely WRONG.
You can if you wish, fight the fact that the balcony is your private space, which it is, if you wish. Then you could still have your D* service, problem with that is some HOA's will hold it against you elsewhere.

As for the billing issues with ATT, I have heard that before ... then again, my local cablevision (for Internet) goes up whenever they decide they want to increase the internet speed without telling any one.

They increase the Internet speed and your bill, you call in to question the bill and they say, well we raised your internet speed as the reason for the price jump, I have 26 mg currently, it's jumped from 8 to 12 to 15 to 18 to 22 to 26 mg all while never once asking the sub ... the price rises with each increase.

I told them I would be happy if they would drop my bill and internet to say 15 mg, thats fine for what I'm doing usually ... they tell me they don't have 15 mg, remember that I had it at that speed .... they say the only way they can drop my bill is to go to 8 mg .... I thought for a minute and decided that THAT was quite a huge drop in speed after having 26 for year or two ... I inquired about how much it would reduce my bill .... they said .... $9.
I kept my 26 mg and over priced internet speed.

So, moral of the story is .... they all do the same things when they can get away with it.
Not saying it's right ....

Fwiw, I think my internet increasing like this is worse. Thats looking from my side of the street.

Fwiw, it sounds like your HOA is the real issue ... had they played by the rules of the law, you would have never needed att service in the first place.

If I were you I would contact att and see if you are in a contract ... if they say yes, tell them that they cannot raise your bill while under a contract you agreed on.
If your under contract, should that freeze your price each month ?

There was a time when att had no contracts, but I don't know if thats true anymore.

Reactions: w6pea