Hallmark Movie Channel

J

jegoodman

Feb 6, 2006
New to this forum and considering Dish. I know it has been discussed that HMC is only available on the family pack. When I was looking at the Dish Network site I pulled up a dish programming guide for a specific time on AT 180... It showed listings for HMC .... (It didn't show it on other packages like AT 120) Can anyone confirm by actually tuning their TV whether HMC is indeed part of AT 180?

Thanks in advance.

M

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Hallmark Movie channel is ONLY in the family pack. It is not in any AT packages.

boogerbear

boogerbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Jan 18, 2006
North Carolina
Dish Everything Pak

This is a copy of a quote off Tony's channel page,

"UPDATE: According to several sources, the Hallmark Movie Channel will ONLY be available on the Dish Family Package and not any of the AT packages, not even AEP!!!! Anyone who is just as happy about this as I am should write and call Dish and let them know just how happy you are about this programming choice. "

I have the Dish Everything Pak, and I agree with him. I think we should have that channel also. I guess we are no longer the top pak on the tree so we don't count as much. I wonder if it is part of some carriage agreement, or they want to keep it only for the family pak. If anyone has any idea why, please pass it on.

Juan

Juan

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Moscow Russia
jegoodman said:
New to this forum and considering Dish. I know it has been discussed that HMC is only available on the family pack. When I was looking at the Dish Network site I pulled up a dish programming guide for a specific time on AT 180... It showed listings for HMC .... (It didn't show it on other packages like AT 120) Can anyone confirm by actually tuning their TV whether HMC is indeed part of AT 180?

Thanks in advance.
Your Right!! I wonder if there was a last minute change or just something coming soon http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it.com/dishsite/listings/gridall.asp