Hallmark Movie Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jegoodman

Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
New to this forum and considering Dish. I know it has been discussed that HMC is only available on the family pack. When I was looking at the Dish Network site I pulled up a dish programming guide for a specific time on AT 180... It showed listings for HMC .... (It didn't show it on other packages like AT 120) Can anyone confirm by actually tuning their TV whether HMC is indeed part of AT 180?

Thanks in advance.

Dish Everything Pak

This is a copy of a quote off Tony's channel page,

"UPDATE: According to several sources, the Hallmark Movie Channel will ONLY be available on the Dish Family Package and not any of the AT packages, not even AEP!!!! Anyone who is just as happy about this as I am should write and call Dish and let them know just how happy you are about this programming choice. "

I have the Dish Everything Pak, and I agree with him. I think we should have that channel also. I guess we are no longer the top pak on the tree so we don't count as much. I wonder if it is part of some carriage agreement, or they want to keep it only for the family pak. If anyone has any idea why, please pass it on.

jegoodman said:
New to this forum and considering Dish. I know it has been discussed that HMC is only available on the family pack. When I was looking at the Dish Network site I pulled up a dish programming guide for a specific time on AT 180... It showed listings for HMC .... (It didn't show it on other packages like AT 120) Can anyone confirm by actually tuning their TV whether HMC is indeed part of AT 180?

Thanks in advance.
Your Right!! I wonder if there was a last minute change or just something coming soon http://dishnetwork.tvlistings.zap2it.com/dishsite/listings/gridall.asp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)