HBO-HD East: Six Feet Under: Season Finale : Untitled 9pm EST

HBO encore of "The Wire" just started - SD

I really enjoyed this last year, had hoped it would be HD.

Well, anyway, DEADWOOD season finale is at 10:00 eastern. Got to catch up on "F-bombs" as my son calls them.

This was a very pathetic episode. After watching six feet under on and off for a while now, it seems like the stories on each character goes on for too long without anything that impress you. Each story in this season has gone too long and at one point or another one gets tired of listening and viewing the same story.

I disagree, Sean. I thought last night's episode was pretty thrilling. This is still one of the Top 3 shows on television. Last night's was a little different but it kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. In other shows you know there's no chance that the main character would be killed but on this show you know they're not above that and last night's episode had me thinking that he might actually be killed. I thought it was a fantastic episode.

I'm just waiting for Sopranos again. I hope they re-air Seasons 4 and 5 again as I've missed most of those in HD.

Dvlos said:
I'm just waiting for Sopranos again. I hope they re-air Seasons 4 and 5 again as I've missed most of those in HD.

yeah i hope so too, I cancelled directv for VOOM, and because of a missed appointment by installs inc, I MISSED THE SEASON FINALE FOR THE SOPRONOS.

mr.c

JEFFinINDY said:
Do you suppose Nate killed Lisa, perhaps in an altered, hallucinating state caused by his brain disease? Or is that just too far off the path to consider...? :)

That will be quite a twist.

From the preview it looks like Lisa's family will be asking for $500,000 in reparations. It looks like they will be blaming the Funeral Home for doing this. It looks like Nate does not deny that the ashes were switched.

Sean I think you misinterpreted the preview, Nate just looks stunned, but it's his brother who is getting sued because of the ear incident.

Dvlos said:
Sean I think you misinterpreted the preview, Nate just looks stunned, but it's his brother who is getting sued because of the ear incident.

Wow! thanks for letting me know. I thought it was the other way around. Do you think is finally getting over Lisa's death. He seems happy with the depressed psychologist.

I think the depressed psychologist (brenda?) regressed into drugs because she thought low of herself for being too clingy to Nate. Although this series he's being more honest of the fact he wasn't truly in love with Lisa, and is starting to be more open with her. It will be interesting to see how Lisa's family is going to react to the whole thing, the ashes, the new girl etc. Is this going to be the final season of Six Feet Under? I know that when Soprano's starts back up, it will be it's final. Too bad I finally get an HDTV and now Sopranos my favorite HBO show is about to finish. I'm not getting into Entourage I'm seriously peeved at HBO for not making this show HD, I mean what's wrong with them?