HD- A1 at Value Electronics for $399.99 !!!

CochiseGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 6, 2006
Cochise County, Arizona
It's kind of coverted in the "Toshsiba Price Drop" thread, but I wanted to start a new thread to let everyone here know the "AVS Power Buy" at ValueElectronics.com is available to all SatelliteGuys.us members:

http://www.valueelectronics.com/avs_Power_Buy_HD-A1.htm

- $399.99, No Sales tax, Includes 1 Free HD DVD, $14.99 FedEx Ground shipping. Players in Stock.

Value Electronics is a SatelliteGuys.us Gold Sponser, and I know first hand their service is excellent - I bought my XA1 from them in early May, and am 110% Satisifed. And Robert personally gave me permission to link to his AVS Power Buy page for SatelliteGuys members.

If you've been sitting on the fence, waiting for a price drop or to see what the next gen players look like, I think this is a great price from a very reputable Authorized Toshiba Dealer. :up

Last edited:
Unfortunately...

I think this is just the beginning.

When the new models come out...this pup will be $199 in no time just to clear inventory in a rising interest rate evironment (flooring costs!)Hell, stores did not want to floor product at 4%...more or less 8%.

Standard answer"no it's not in stock but I can get it for you"

HATS OFF TO VALUE ELECTRONICS WHO HAD THE %$#^ TO STOCK THEM!:up

Just found a Wal mart that had the one unit they ordered...couldn't sell it so they returned it! lady said it was toshiba but I thought Walmart only had the RCA version made and rebadged by Toshiba (thompson electronics )

I am not surprised since Wally world caters to the $49.95 crowd!:)