HD Activity? Hmm...

Now seriously, as I understand it these new channels are at orbit 148 while the rest of the HD channels are at 110, correct? If so, what else is at 148 now? or what subscribers have a dish pointing at 148 today?

One suggestion was that they may be used for western sports HD feeds. Since I don't watch sports (and LA teams don't do HD yet) that isn't quite enough incentive for me to repoint my second dish back to 148. My kids really love that fish tank they show at night on the HD demo channel!

Walter L. said:
Now seriously, as I understand it these new channels are at orbit 148 while the rest of the HD channels are at 110, correct? If so, what else is at 148 now? or what subscribers have a dish pointing at 148 today?

Current HD at 148.

CBS-HD West
HBO-HD--mirror of 110 channel
ShowTime-HD--mirror of 110 channel
HD-PPV--mirror of 110 channel

I have a dish pointed at 148 for CBS-HD. E* is unlikely to place any national HD on the wing slots (61.5, 148). Best bets for new HD channels at 148 would be ABC-HD, NBC-HD and FOX-HD West. Probably just testing though.

Here is a list of what's where for E*.

http://www.dishchannelchart.com/

NightRyder

some one guessed that it's maybe for the 5 alaskans that have HD and subscribe to hbo/sho

dfergie said:
Could be...I hope it is not something like this.... Dish is proud to announce the first 4 international HD channels... :D

Um... didnt you mean : Dish is proud to announce the first 4 HD Shopping Channels ?

New 921 owner with questions

DISH First Quarter Earings Conf Call

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts