HD offers

neoabacus

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
dayton,oh
my father in law just bought another HDTV ...

is there an upgrade offer from a 301 to a box that is hd?

money is tight for a retiree so the cheaper the better...

he is past his 2 year commitment and would probably like to stay away from one if possible.

If he has been a sub for a long time have him call. When the CSR in India answers have your father-in-law ask for a price for a 211 solo receiver. A DVR would create an extra fee to his account. If the CSR won't give him a deal ask to be connected to customer retention. They may be of some help. Checkout the Dish Store.

http://www.dishstore.net/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=253

Last edited:
my father in law just bought another HDTV ...

is there an upgrade offer from a 301 to a box that is hd?

money is tight for a retiree so the cheaper the better...

he is past his 2 year commitment and would probably like to stay away from one if possible.

If he already has HD service from E*, just buy a 211k online from Dishstore or eBay, hook it up, and call to activate. Check with E* of course to see what they will do, but they've been exceptionally stingy since February and want to charge $95 to install receivers on top of the upgrade fee.

I have a better option for ya, ask your father in law who the bill is under, his name or his wife. if its his name tell him to call a local retailer and tell them his situation, they can run his wife as a new customer and also get hd for free for life and free installation, if the wife situation wont work run it through one of the other family members. hope this helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts