HELP! HOW CAN I GET OR INSTALL AN AMERICAN SATELLITE CHANNELS IN MY HOME IN MEXICO??

Alexmerci

Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
I'm trying to get an American Satellite dish to get all of the American Channels from either Los Angeles, Chicago or Miami!! to watch it in Mexico! I'm an American that live in Mexico and I don't understand the locals channels who dubbed very limited american channels in spanish.. I really need to know who and how and where that I can get an american satellite dish installed in my home and I can watched all of the American channels from Los Angeles or Miami channels.. in the technology nowadays I know it is possible.. CAN ANYONE HELP ME... ?? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE.. IS THERE A SATELLITE COMPANY IN MEXICO THAT CAN PROVIDE ALL THE AMERICAN CHANNELS IN ENGLISH !????? YOUR HELP AND ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANKS MERCI:confused:

I'm trying to get an American Satellite dish to get all of the American Channels from either Los Angeles, Chicago or Miami!! to watch it in Mexico! I'm an American that live in Mexico and I don't understand the locals channels who dubbed very limited american channels in spanish.. I really need to know who and how and where that I can get an american satellite dish installed in my home and I can watched all of the American channels from Los Angeles or Miami channels.. in the technology nowadays I know it is possible.. CAN ANYONE HELP ME... ?? IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE.. IS THERE A SATELLITE COMPANY IN MEXICO THAT CAN PROVIDE ALL THE AMERICAN CHANNELS IN ENGLISH !????? YOUR HELP AND ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!! THANKS MERCI:confused:

I did a search of posts on this thread and found 17 pages of advice. In summary you can get Dish programming in Mexico using Larger dishes( 1.2 meter most common). For networks you will need a Dish account in the US city you want reception from that has a conus status preferably on the 119 satellite. For all other programming any US Dish account will do. The 110 satellite is hard to get in many Mexican locations. However, that might get better as the new satellite goes on line at 110 after 8/20/08. Finally and most importantly, it is illegal in Mexico to have US Dish programming. If your satellite dish is visable, you are at risk of loss of equipment, fines, and jail time.

How to Replies thread

Nickelodeon HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts