Help me decide......

jrudicel

Original poster
Nov 7, 2004
North Vernon, IN
First, I am new to satellite radio. I have been reading all I can etc lately, and have decided I think I like Sirius programming better for their music. So, I looked around online and went to Circuit City and Best Buy in Greenwood, IN and Columbus , IN yesterday to look at PNP systems. I want to use it in my 2003 F150, as well as take it in work at night and use in a home kit or boombox. Anyway, the Greenwood store is offering the Audiovox PNP3 for 99.99 then you get a 60.00 mail in rebate making it 39.99. They also have the Sportster receiver for 99.99 with a 30.00 mail in rebate making it 69.99 .Both have car kits for 49.99 ... Which one is better and why? I am not into sports, so the added sprts things on the Sportster isnt a big deal, but liked the satin look of it and the green lighting on it better to match the dash lighting in the truck. BUT...the orange display on the PNP3 looked alot brighter and easier to see.
Any differences in quality, sound, or other features? They seem like good prices, are they? I will probably buy a VSM mount for the truck, use FM Mod unless I get a PIE adaptor or something like that, and hard wire the power instead of having a plug in showing all the time as well, if any of that matters as well.
Thanks alot!

If the Game Zone and NFL Team Logo features are not important to you, go with the PNP3. But the Sportster boom box will come out next week while the PNP3 boom box is next month from what I hear. Both units are identical in functionality and yes, those are good prices.

Here is another site to Compare Sirius Plug and Plays

Good luck and happy hunting....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)