Help! My high score disappeared!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy A

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 15, 2003
northeast Texas
Geesh. For the second time I had the high score on one of the arcade games and suddenly it dissapears and someone else has a LOWER score as the high score. I got the high score for Seal Bounce (1761) originally back in April or May, or maybe June. And then, sometime in the summer all the scores were wiped out and someone else had the high score, but it was lower than my original one. So, I played and got the high score back (1740) and suddenly today, it's wiped out and there is a high score listed as the champion high score that is lower. Argghhh...this is frustrating!

What is going on with the arcade? :confused:

Good question, this is the second time in a year this has happen, and I don't have an answer for it. Nothing on this end has changed in the arcade.

Wow that is odd, I just noticed that. I played the game yesterday and got #10. Now I check today and all the scores are gone except for mine :confused:

I noticed on the side that it still says

Best Score Ever: Leesmithg catches 21583 points at 10:25am Sep 18

And when I look at other games it seems that all the other high scores took place around Oct 18 and later, so do the high scores reset each month?

Again I dont have an answer, the arcade software is beta and does have its problems.

If you score was erased that means you have a better chance of becoming #1.

I wish I had control over it, but it is a beast of its own. :)

We haven't reset scores in a long time. I'm awaiting the new version of v3arcade which hopefully should fix this issue. I will post your issues on the v3arcade's website to see what answer I can get.

Fortunately the problems we have are minimal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)