Help New Hd Channels Custom Favs And Guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zeekchic

Original poster
Sep 8, 2006
I have an H20-100 and as of yesterday evening I had no problems adding last weeks new HD channels to my custom favorites removing the SD version and being able to manually enter an HD channel and having the receiver turn to that channel.

Problem...

Today I added the new HD channels to my costume favorites and removed the SD versions as I did last week. Now if I enter any HD channel it will only go to the standard version.. If I channel up it does not go to the HD version at all and continues on to the next channel. If while on the SD channel and I push my blue mini guide button it doesn't even show the channel I am on but rather it shows me the first channel of my custom favorites.

Example...
Discovery HD (278) is set up in my Custom Fav only as the HD channel, SD is unselected. I type in 278 on my remote and the SD version comes up. I now hit my blue mini guide button and it shows channel 3 which is the first channel in Custom Fav1. I take mini guide off, channel up and I go to 279. I can channel back down to see HD version

Does anyone know how to resolve this? I thought I read this morning a post where someone listed steps to follow to resolve this problem but disregarded it because at the time I was at work and didn't know I was having the same problem.

D* told me they are just starting to become aware of this problem and will do what they can probably in a software update to resolve the issue but who knows when. This is really annoying because as I said everything worked fine last evening...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)