Help to setup Dish Network with Satlink WS 6908

Logar

Original poster
Dec 3, 2015
Lancaster, CA
I need help to setup my mobile dish (Winegard MP1) to Dish Network with SatLink WS 6908. I just bought this meter yesterday. I need data to fill up Quick search:
Satellite: Echostar 7 (I did not find Echostar 14, however this Echostar 7 has the same position 241E = 119W, correct?)
LNB Type: Universal, Normal C, Normal Ku (which one is Winegard MP1???)
LNB Low Freq: Changing type will change data. (Universal 09750, Normal C 05150, Normal Ku 11300)
LNB High Freq: (Universal 10600)
TP Num: Changing from 0001 - 0023 will change Frequency and Symbol Rate.
What is the Frequency of EchoStar 14???
Polarity: H (horizontal, I think this is OK! ?)
22K Tone: Auto
DiSEqc1.0: LNB1
DiSEqC1.1: OFF
Toneburst: A (B, or OFF)
Longude: 119.0 W

Please see above setup and correct what I made mistake. Every other advice is highly appareciated
Thank you very much

Because nobody answered above question I try to upload a picture in order to make it clear what I did. Hopefully someone could guide me or correct my settings.
IMG_2145.jpg

I try to setup Dish Network 119W (Echostar 14, or DirecTV 7S, or Anik F3) I hope the Echostar 7 is same because it was in default Sat US database.
I have a Motor Home and I need to setup Dish Network every few weeks. I have a rooftop inMotion antenna, but sometimes the trees or other obstacle prevent me to using it. So I try to setup my single LNB (Winegard MP1).
Please help me. What you see in the picture is correct for this?
Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you very much. Now I see this Lyngsat.com website, but I can not get any closer to my problem. Here is the two screenshot of the preloaded Sat list of WS 6908
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (3).png

As you can see NO Echostar 14, or DirecTV 7S or Anik F3. EchoStar 7 was choosen by me because I thought 241E = 119W correct? On the second screenshot I edited Echostar 7 to LNB1 and changed to active.
Anything else should be corrected on this Satlist?
Thanks

If you can find Echostar VII, you've found Echostar XIV by extension. Similarly, if you can't locate Echostar VII, you won't alternatively be able to find Echostar XIV. The LNB and dish design are such that you can't point at one without pointing at all of the others within a degree or so.

You probably should have chosen an finder that had a built-in database .

Finally I was able to setup my portable MP1 satellite antenna for Dish Network. 119 W. Here is how:
Quick search: Satellite push Ok to search Echostar 7 (251E = 119W)
LNB type: Normal Ku
Go to Toneburst push OK to change from OFF to A or B with the arrow. push OK again.
You'll see the same picture as above I post at Saturday.
Now you can adjust your MP1 dish. When reached highest gain blue LOCK light will turn ON! Lock your dish, do not move it further!
Setup rest of it on the receiver.
Enjoy your program.

I almost forget: I convert the whole US SatLink database (all 26) indicate WEST position. If anybody need this .ssu file just drop me a line (PM= Start Conversation)

I almost forget: I convert the whole US SatLink database (all 26) indicate WEST position. If anybody need this .ssu file just drop me a line (PM= Start Conversation)
new guy here do you have the data base for Directv im getting frustrated with this thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts