Hi Im New

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjh18

Original poster
Feb 8, 2006
Hi,
Im new and was wondering if anyone can point in the direction of how to get a dish to point to Boston area local TV stations? Thanks.

RJH

What do you mean get a dish to point for local tv stations?

the dish will not pick up over the air TV signals if that's what you mean?

If you have an over the air antenna and are trying to point that you'd go to www.antennaweb.org

If you are in Boston and are trying to point your dish to the satellites in the sky, please specify and I can type out some helpful tips

I live in NY and want to access Boston TV. I heard about free2air but dont know much about it and was hoping there was a way I could do this.

using free 2 air to receiver boston tv stations from a sat provider is illegal and discussion of that is not permitted here, so don't speak anymore on that if that is your intent.

The "grey" area of discussion we do tell people wanting one TV market but living in another is "moving" your service address to that market

Free2Air is illegal? My friend told me that it was legal not using a sat provider but just accessing the locals own sat. What do you mean by moving your service provider?

What is "D" and "E"??? I'm stillnot sure what you mean by getting someone in the local area to do what? I am a real novice here.

D* = DirecTV
E* = EchoStar (Dish Network)
SA = Sky Angel
P* = Primestar (out of business)
EVU = Bell ExpressVu (Canada)
SC = StarChoice (Canada)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts