HOA says move dish

yep i would save that e-mail to!!! ya just never know when asshats will go back on there word!!!
That's a little harsh, sounds like to me that the HOA listened to the residents arguement that his dish had been there for quite some time without causing any complaints and decided that "Yep, he's had it a while. It looks OK. We'll grandfather him." At least in this case the HOA board acted reasonably, remember in many cases HOA boards are what keeps a neighborhood from looking like a local junkyard. To each his own. FYI, I also avoid buying in HOA developments.

I feel HOA think own house or condo that people who own house I don’t think right get fined people had right get dish because u own it because u pay for taxes for me honestly HOA don’t making no sense at all but i never live like this I live with my dad he own my house never had HOA all life my dad pay Property tax.. but HOA it’s wrong doing that HOA think they own your house or condo it’s yours whatever u want u pay for it r taxes and Mortgage too

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Having dealt with HOAs in the past, I'd print it, date it and have it notorized. That way they can't say you made it up or altered it in the future.

They may have acted reasonably now, but they managed to 'forget' their previous agreement.
or they get someone on the board that don't like the OP and wants to make there life a living hell!!!

Reactions: TheKrell
Reading that letter, the non trusting side of me says they mean exactly what they say. You can keep it there FOR NOW. I am reading into that their attorney is looking into it before they make a final ruling, and they reserve the right to have it moved - thus the "for now"

Since obviously I don't know any of them maybe they really are trying to let you keep it there.....

Reactions: krynn
Reading that letter, the non trusting side of me says they mean exactly what they say. You can keep it there FOR NOW. I am reading into that their attorney is looking into it before they make a final ruling, and they reserve the right to have it moved - thus the "for now"

Since obviously I don't know any of them maybe they really are trying to let you keep it there.....
i agree

That's a little harsh, sounds like to me that the HOA listened to the residents arguement that his dish had been there for quite some time without causing any complaints and decided that "Yep, he's had it a while. It looks OK. We'll grandfather him."
Sounds to me like they realized there was no problem until they created one and saw that they may have a lot of trouble defending their actions if he pushed things. :D

Reactions: Jimbo
see..camo
What dish? I don't see no dish....

(ignore the bird sh*t....)

Attachments

• Untitled attachment 00124.jpg
    Untitled attachment 00124.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 185
Reactions: krynn and FTA4PA
That's a little harsh, sounds like to me that the HOA listened to the residents arguement that his dish had been there for quite some time without causing any complaints and decided that "Yep, he's had it a while. It looks OK. We'll grandfather him." At least in this case the HOA board acted reasonably, remember in many cases HOA boards are what keeps a neighborhood from looking like a local junkyard. To each his own. FYI, I also avoid buying in HOA developments.
As far as I'm concerned, the HOA CAUSED the issue in the first place ...
THEY are the ones that cut down the tree/plant/ whatever it was that was keeping people from seeing the dish in the first place ....
The dish was on a Common ground from the sounds of it, for many years, NOW they decide to change the grounds and discover the dish and don't like it ... Shame on them ...

Seeing they caused the issue, they should have OK'd it in the first place right away, no questions asked ...

Reactions: FTA4PA and krynn
If it’s in a common area, then the HOA has the right to remove it.

If it was in an area you control, I would just ignore their letters, texts and emails. If they want to play hard ball, send them a copy of OTARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s in a common area, then the HOA has the right to remove it.

If it was in an area you control, I would just ignore their letters, texts and emails. If they want to play hard ball, send them a copy of OTARD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go back and read the rest of the thread, Frank. The HOA board decided in favor of leaving the dish alone despite it being in a common area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)