Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Thank you to everyone who joined us for our Holiday Party Tonight.

We had a great time and gave away some great prizes.

Here is tonights winners list.

XBOX360 - ScottChez
$50 Best Buy Gift Card (Donated by AngioDan) - HokieEngineer
Dish Network 6.0 IR / UHF Remote - Pro96, Firebird81, BrianMis
$25 Wal Mart Gift - Carter, Pils

Don't forget the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the Year winner ICEBERG!

And also a special award was given to LER as our thanks for all the hard work he has given us.

leraward.jpg

Thank you to everyone for a Great 2005!

Congrats to all winners and the man of the Year.. ICEBERG :clap

Something for the new fireplace mantle at the new house :)

it does look nice (at least in the pic).

LER

Iceberg, welcome to the club!!! and congratulations to all the winners. LER congrats and thanks for all the work you do around here. I was in and out the chat but I did see how people enjoyed it. Again congratulations to all and for making Satelliteguys a very friendly site.

BTW here is my text from the chat when I announced the winners..

Tonight SatelliteGuys.US is proud to announce our 2005 SatelliteGuy of the year award winner
A SatelliteGuy is someone we feel has gone above and beyond in helping others learn about the world of Satellite TV.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Before I get to tonight’s award winner, I would like to present another award to someone else who has gone above and beyond the call of duty to help SatelliteGuys. <O:p></O:p>
He is someone who is always there when we need him and we have needed him a lot as of late.<O:p></O:p>
Tonight I am proud to present the SatelliteGuys World of Thanks award to…<O:p></O:p>
(LER) Larry Rosenman has always been there for us helping us with all of our server issues.<O:p></O:p>
Day or night he is there looking to help out. I can’t thank him enough for all of his hard work.<O:p></O:p>
So Larry please accept this ward with my sincere thanks!<O:p></O:p>
Larry do you want to say anything?<O:p></O:p>
Thanks Larry we really do appreciate all your hard work.<O:p></O:p>
Now it is time to announce the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the Year.<O:p></O:p>
As we mentioned before we pick the SatelliteGuy of the Year beased on the persons hard work and dedication in helping others learn about and enjoy satellite tv.<O:p></O:p>
This years winner is such a person, in fact this person has gone so far to take his own time and gas to drive to members houses and help them fix their Satellite Issues.<O:p></O:p>
When I announced that once again we were naming a SatelliteGuy of the year my PM box filled up with PM containing nominations.<O:p></O:p>
I think it is no secret as the members all seem to agree who the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the Year should be.<O:p></O:p>

Ladies and Gentleman the 2005 SatelliteGuy of the year is….<O:p></O:p>

Fozzy the Bear!<O:p></O:p>

WHOOPS<O:p></O:p>

I meant… The 2005 SatelliteGuy of the Year is…<O:p></O:p>

ICEBERG (Also known as Tony Monnens )

I should also note that I called Tony on the phone just as I was announcing him as the winner. :)

Congrats Iceberg (Go gophers! Sorry 'bout that, will route for the dogs any other time). Congrats goes out to LER and the other winners as well. Thanks Scott and the gang for the gift card.

Congratulations to all the winners!
And many thanks to Scott and his wife, and to all other contributors, for making all this possible!

thanks all. It's really my pleasure. This place has helped me keep my sanity during the last 20 months of hell. It's all worked out, and I hope this place continues to grow like the weed it is lately.

LER

Wow. I’m still kind of in shock that I won. I know I was “the favourite” to win (I thought it was funny that some of you had odds on who would win) but this is really cool.

Yes it is true. I have gone to peoples houses and installed dishes (or in a couple cases, retuned a dish for hockey games since they switched satellites). I originally did an install for a local guy because I figured it was easier for me to aim it then try to explain it over the phone. And yes, the odd part is I aim dishes without a meter. (maybe I’ll get one now…..maybe) :D
But in the process I have met some really nice people :D

I want to thank everyone who sent the PM’s to Scott saying I should be SGOTY.
I want to thank Scott for having such an awesome forum that we can just have fun.
I want to thank my partner in crime, PSB, for keeping me in line :D

The award will go great on top, well since I don’t have a mantle, I guess it will go great on top of the FTA equipment : )

(and now everyone knows my real name)

Status
Not open for further replies.