Hopper Software x33 is out.

Since I haven’t read anything in this thread announcing any earth shattering changes, I choose to stay on what’s working well right now for me. H329.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Update. I was forced to do a full factory reset that did not roll back the last update but obviously corrected what might have been a corrupted update. With our extreme weather during the last update might have caused it (all assumptions of course) After the reset and setup I took a break and used my new Xbox to stream a few days. AMAZING picture quality streaming from it. Tonight, I retried using the Hopper Plus and had no problems. In fact I noticed fast forward and skip forward works much better. On top of that the volume control doesn't go hyper skip. I am grateful things are working but pissed things keep breaking!

Since I haven’t read anything in this thread announcing any earth shattering changes, I choose to stay on what’s working well right now for me. H329.
It automatically updated to H333 on 1/18. This update seems to have brought back a previous problem I had that had been solved by H329. That problem being that when I first turn the system on in the morning many times I get the sound and all the lights on my H3, tv and sound bar are lite up but, no picture. I need to turn the system off and wait a few seconds and restart it and it usually will fire up. This morning it took 3 tries before the pic showed up. I don’t believe it’s the HDMI because I checked it last time by using a new cable and the problem persisted. Eventually another update was pushed (H329) and the problem went away. Well, it’s back again now. Too bad we can’t just turn off updates. Tried to do a manual update to 334 and it says I have the latest in 333!

• Sad
It automatically updated to H333 on 1/18. This update seems to have brought back a previous problem I had that had been solved by H329. That problem being that when I first turn the system on in the morning many times I get the sound and all the lights on my H3, tv and sound bar are lite up but, no picture. I need to turn the system off and wait a few seconds and restart it and it usually will fire up. This morning it took 3 tries before the pic showed up. I don’t believe it’s the HDMI because I checked it last time by using a new cable and the problem persisted. Eventually another update was pushed (H329) and the problem went away. Well, it’s back again now. Too bad we can’t just turn off updates. Tried to do a manual update to 334 and it says I have the latest in 333!
I have seen a couple people on here post that their hoppers updated to 333, which is odd because 334 is definitely the newest unless that’s just a production version that we are installing ourselves which didn’t have any changes to any receivers that were already in the field.

I'll be happy to leave that one off. But I definitely want caller ID. Where is that setting hiding?
Mine says it's working and I get a notification on the screen every so often. I just want it to work consistently as it use to. Although every call is in the logs. Not on the screen, but in the logs.

I wouldn't be surprised if setting or changing settings in the "Phone" link activates it. But it hasn't worked well in years.