How can I get Minnesota Twins games on dish network?

kspeters

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 15, 2005
I don't see Fox or Bally Sports North listed. How in the world can I get Minnesota Twins games?

You don't. You either have to go to Directv or FUBO. The only way to get the Twins on Dish is to live out of market and sub to MLBEI.

Reactions: SamCdbs
It’s been this way for a couple years now. You can also subscribe to Bally’s Sports plus. But they want $20 a month…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does not matter soon, Diamond Sports/Bally missed the right’s payment for the Twins and has until April 13 to make the payment.

Diamond is rumored to want to close down Bally Sports North and Ohio.

MLB has already filed to get the rights back-

Does not matter soon, Diamond Sports/Bally missed the right’s payment for the Twins and has until April 13 to make the payment.

Diamond is rumored to want to close down Bally Sports North and Ohio.

MLB has already filed to get the rights back-

MLB want those rights back. I am impressed that you can apparently buy something on a huge amount of credit, and then just excise a portion of it away. Also impressed that the MLB apparently is okay with Sinclair paying for the other rights. I would thought it an all or nothing issue, as if Fox Sports Ohio goes away (or is it STO?) what channel does Indians games go on?

As a Dish Sub, I'd be furious if they paid Sinclair for these rights to broadcast, and then Sinclair just kill the channel.

They have asked the court to order payment or void the contract before the 13th.

MLB would then do the broadcast.

No decision by judge yet .

So I guess I will wait and see what happens. Don't want to pay for the mlb station since I only watch an occasional game.