How low will "THEY" go??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mattyro

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 19, 2004
Happily, I was informed I have no commitment with DISH right now. So I dropped my service to locals,supers,and 2 west coast networks. A nice under $30 package. I have VOOM, I have COMCAST's everything pack. My question is...A-should I keep Dish at all? B--If I keep , should I go HI def(Sold my 6000 after getting VOOM) C-- How low will they go on an 811?? D- they offered $199.. will they go $99 with a commitment?? E- Do I really want this commitment when... I have plent of HD, The only thing missing is a HD PVR ghich Direct may come up with first??. Lastly, my 508 has no fees and I get 2 distant nets--I dont want to lose them!

You already have Voom and Cable. It seems to me that you don't need Dish Locals or Dish HD. (Voom has far more HD, and Cable has locals.) Do you really need the Supers and Distant Nets? If not, it's just wasting money keeping Dish.

OTOH, you can dump Cable, and get Dish's Almost Everything Pack. It's probably cheaper. Or, get VaVaVoom (Voom's Everything Pack), and suppliment it with Dish or Cable.

I just don't understand having all three.

I am pretty sure that if you get the HD $149 special that the HD option locks you into a 1 year contract for the HD only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)