How to escalate above Customer Service for support?

Byron56

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2004
Several years ago I reached out to the Executive Offices or Office of the President - something like that to escalate an issue that the CSR's were unable to help with. How does one do that today? Is there a phone number or email that I should use? Been searching the forum and can't seem to find anything.

Thanks

Depends on the issue you’re trying to escalate.
Trying to be proactive. Been with DISH for just shy of 20 years - 2 years ago next month I made the switch to the Hopper 3 (had two 622 and one 722 receivers at the time) and at the same time signed up for a new account with a Hopper 3 at our cottage. Next month will loose the autopay and hopper discounts as well as an increase in the locals and Flex Pack package. Now that the DIsh Anywhere app works well on a firestick, really no need for a Hopper at the cottage. But would keep it if I can keep the auto pay and hopper discount. Seems like there should be some sort of discount for people with a second account at a weekend place now that they have a good remote app. I am aware of the limitation of only one device being able to access the Hopper 3 via DIsh Anywhere, but that fully meets our needs. Thinking that $55 a month from be instead of $65 for a second account would be worth it to them, versus zero. Any ideas on who I should talk too? Very happy with Dish and am keeping the home account no matter what. Know that a few years ago I wrote to somebody at the presidents office when they were swapping out equipment and dishes and they wanted to do the swap in the middle of February - I am in NH and we had 4 feet of snow that the tech would have to get through to get a ladder in place - CSR's couldn't understand that, but whomever I wrote too ( a gentleman named Brian I think) understood and took care of me.

Reactions: TheKrell
When you say customers with second homes should get a discount... not having a second full priced account is the discount. I am confused if the Firestick is a great option for you, why not just go that route? I wouldn’t expect too many more credits, as they are cutting back on those greatly for those that are getting continuous long term credits. Sounds like compromises are necessary

When you say customers with second homes should get a discount... not having a second full priced account is the discount. I am confused if the Firestick is a great option for you, why not just go that route? I wouldn’t expect too many more credits, as they are cutting back on those greatly for those that are getting continuous long term credits. Sounds like compromises are necessary

Um - maybe you misunderstood - I am not getting a discount for having a second account - I got the same discount anybody would get when opening a new account. Not looking for more credits or discounts - just hoping to continue the $10 discount once it ends next month, versus canceling the account and using a firestick, or playing the "sign up for a new account in 3 months" game.

Reactions: TheKrell
They might, but like I said, I wouldn’t expect continuous discounts... at a certain point, they do cut people off, even if it means cancelling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)