HR2x CE Release 4/24 v.0301

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST! DirecTV Cutting Edge Program: Terms, FAQ, How-To, Hidden Features, and More

If you have any issues with this CE release, please post them in this thread. We'll try to help, and DirecTV will see / be aware of your issue :)

For the latest updates, check out the Satelliteguys CE Chat on Friday nights:
chat.satelliteguys.us

-----------------

Window of opportunity to download:

Friday, April 24, 2009 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET
Saturday CANCELLED

Version 0301:
HR20-100, HR20-700
HR21-100, HR21-200, HR21-700
HR22-100
HR23-700
R22-100, R22-200

New Features
• You asked for it! (Enables Dual-Live Buffers)
• Enable keyword search “YOUASKEDFORIT”
• (Switch tuners using down button, or option on yellow menu, 90 minute buffer per tuner)

Fixed
• Automatic reboots
• Missing OTA channels
• No guide data (HR21-200 only)

Improvements
• MediaShare – Tversity subfolder playback
• Under the hood

Notes
• You will lose your guide cache when going between previous CE’s and this release
High Risk Download
• When reporting issues with 1080p, please include the TV resolution information reported from the Miscellaneous Options screen as well as your TV model number

Previous Release Information:

New Features
* Another step toward MRV, enable with keyword "MRVCLIENTON"

Improvements
* Program Guide refinements
* Under the hood
* UI polishing
• DIRECTV On Demand in native mode
• Playlist sorting
• Prioritizer deletion
• Previous channel when exiting interactive
• Under the hood

Last edited:
Welcome all models to the glory of MRV!

Please clarify your model and submodel when posting any issues. Remember - report numbers are very helpful.

So I'm guessing "YOUASKEDFORIT" keyword enables MVR? Since I only have one box I'd assume this is something I wouldn't want/need.

Any word if you have to do the keyword if you have a HR20 that is already MRV'ing?

Over at the other site they seem to be under the impression that YOUASKEDFORIT is something other than MRV? Thoughts Jason?

I would agree with the guys from the other site. I don't think its MRV as they already have a keyword for that...

Maybe DLB?

What else did we ask for that was important enough for that keyword? :D Now I'm giddy. Here comes the disappointment... :)

we've asked for DLB,HD GUI and more:D. but i don't see a keyword search enabling something like an HD Gui. DLB yes

maybe it still has to do with mrv but adding the ability to delete a recording from the client.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)