HR2x CE Release 4/24 v.0301

Has anyone noticed that there was a download yesterday at 3:23 am 0x2f6. Both my hr 21 and 22 now have MRV in the misc options and it says on, but I cannot seem to access programs between the dvrs

Has anyone noticed that there was a download yesterday at 3:23 am 0x2f6. Both my hr 21 and 22 now have MRV in the misc options and it says on, but I cannot seem to access programs between the dvrs

Humm, wasn't that the CE number from a cpl weeks ago?

HR21-100 with AM21

I'm only getting a black screen when using Mediashare with the latest version of TVersity. I'm getting this on both of my receivers. Remote response is still fairly slow.

Yet, I'm getting the same thing and if I hit the Stop button I get a mssg about the bitrate exceeding media shares ability. I did update to the newest Vista Codec Pkg so at first thought maybe that was the culprit but since your also seeing the issue its less likely. Either the CE killed things or I'm just having bad luck as everything was working last week. Am about to give the PlayOn software a shot just to see how it does.

HR21-700 with slow return from standby. I first thought it was a problem with the batteries in my remote; however, I've since discovered in this thread it's a common issue. Remote is set to RF.

Report: 20090430-2cb2

Well just gave PlayOn a try and it does the same thing about complaining that the bitrate is too high for media share so now I'm sure it had something to do with the last CE.

"Improvements
• Media Share – Tversity subfolder playback "

Definite improvement I guess, now it won't work at all, LOL. Will give both a try after this weeks CE and cross my fingers one of the 2 starts working again.

My Media Share says the same thing...I am hoping that this program can be used again...it has always worked on the second or third time, but now no connection...

Well, at first I thought it was something I'd done but now it definitly sounds like something that got futzed up with the last CE. All we can do now is wait for this weeks CE and hope that it gets fixed along with fixing all the dang remote lag I notice many are suffering from.

DTV Giveth and Taketh Away, LOL:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts