HR2x CE Release 4/24 v.0301

DLB's? Really? Thank you. How long till a national release? BTW, how well is it working?

it's working really well for me but i doubt we'll see it in a NR soon. but feel free to participate in the CE. it would help us out to have another weekly participant. :)

So far I've been happy with it. Didn't realize just how much I missed the feature but now like today where I'm constantly switching back and forth between MSNBC and CNN over Arlen Spector switching parties its great LOL:D

Join the CE crowd...the waters fine and usually not too painful

I'd love to, but both download times are when the wife and I catch up on our TV viewing for the week. so I'm stuck waiting for the "national" releases. If I "bricked" our set on a Friday or Saturday night, my wife would explode.

I'd love to, but both download times are when the wife and I catch up on our TV viewing for the week. so I'm stuck waiting for the "national" releases. If I "bricked" our set on a Friday or Saturday night, my wife would explode.

no worries chief ;)

Bricking is very rare in my experience. You might lose 1/2 hr of time due to downloading /installing but also if the CE really performs bad for you you can go back to NR at any time other than the CE DL window by using the same 02468 code.

Odd, and you did DL on friday night? First I've heard of this problem. If you hit the yellow button do you see the option for "Toggle Tuner" & "Previous Channels"?

Wonder if somehow you didn't get the CE SW downloaded. If you go into system info what version of software does it show as being installed?
It's the old "USER ERROR" problem. Seems I was hitting the page down button, which did take me to the other tuner, but clears the buffer. If I use the yellow key or arrow down key it works. Thanks for clearing up the button issue. Now I will have to play when I get some time.

it's working really well for me but i doubt we'll see it in a NR soon. but feel free to participate in the CE. it would help us out to have another weekly participant. :)
I'll be doing a CE for the first time this Saturday, regardless if there are any new features. I am only picking Saturday because on Friday I have too many things recording during the CE window.

Paul, the window is open till 2:30 AM.
Catch up and then D/l the CE.

Any questions about it, you know where to find me ...
Been doing the CE's since the very first one.

Jimbo

I'll be doing a CE for the first time this Saturday, regardless if there are any new features. I am only picking Saturday because on Friday I have too many things recording during the CE window.

I sometimes do it on Saturdays too. we'll be glad to have you on board.

Bricking is very rare in my experience. You might lose 1/2 hr of time due to downloading /installing but also if the CE really performs bad for you you can go back to NR at any time other than the CE DL window by using the same 02468 code.

That would make an hour lost to loading when we like to watch TV. Even the 1/2 hour would piss my wife off.

Never done the ce downloand before. if i do it this friday 5/1 will I be able to get the DLB or am I too late?
I have a HR21-100.

HR21-100 with AM21

I'm only getting a black screen when using Mediashare with the latest version of TVersity. I'm getting this on both of my receivers. Remote response is still fairly slow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)