HR2x CE Release 4/24 v.0301

I saw that post, and NO... Many of the so called rules do not come from Directv...
The rules come from the sites?
Yeah...That other site had like 10 threads on the DLB CE.

It must then be an issue with with the CE that a few got (probably major enough to cause the cancelation, but did not effect a lot of people???).

How many here had problems? maybe 2? I did not look at the other site for problems, but Directv for one reason or another decided not to do the CE tonight, last weeks CE for these receivers caused reboots, maybe they saw something in the trouble reports that concerned them(remember this CE goes to several receivers) to be truthful I have watched HD DVD's all day other than the morning news on my HD locals from Dish, I do know my HR20-700 has had no reboots today...

Or maybe DirecTV cancelled it so the folks that don't do CE's every week on Fridays until they see if there's anything new in it (the fair weather CE'ers) loose out because they didn't down load last night?

The other site seems pretty convinced it was due to leakers and non-CE'rs. Conspiracy is starting to grow over there.

Or maybe DirecTV cancelled it so the folks that don't do CE's every week on Fridays until they see if there's anything new in it (the fair weather CE'ers) loose out because they didn't down load last night?
I was going to be a fair weather CE'er, which is why I was waiting until today. This would have been my first one and I only have one receiver, so I was starting out cautiously.

Leaking seems like an odd reason. To the best of my knowledge just about anyone can register to a cpl of the forums and get the info on CE's. I don't talk about CE's outside of here but can't recall having to do a NDA to get here but maybe long ago I did and forgot

i think it's what you already mentioned before. they may have seen something in the reports similar to last week that caused many issues. i gotta tell you i enjoyed this new feature today between the nfl draft and the basketball games. working well so far :up

HR21-100 with AM21

Using MRV and accessing my other receiver's LIST - if a program has more than one episode, when expanding the list of that program it kicks the highlight bar back to the very top of the list of recorded programs.

HR21-100 with AM21

Using MRV and accessing my other receiver's LIST - if a program has more than one episode, when expanding the list of that program it kicks the highlight bar back to the very top of the list of recorded programs.

+1 on this :( very annoying especially with the remote lag, takes forever to get back to where you were if you have alot of items in your list. which i do :D

The HR21 is unresponsive at times to keypresses. Maybe that was the reason for cancellation. AS far as defining saturady night downloaders as "posers" that is juvenile talk brought up over and over again by the same people on the 2 forums. There really is no point to it or reason to assume the saturday downloaders are not real testers. The whole risk thing is negligible anyway since you can go back to the NR anytime. We are all here to test the implementation of new features. Without new features there would be no one here. Personally when I download on Saturday its because I fell asleep on friday.

Last edited:
Note you will have to populate the tuners before view previous channels will work as shown in the attachments below... :) Click Here for easy viewing...(then scroll over first attachment)

Damn, I had to work Friday and Saturday nights.:river:river:river:river:river

Would be nice to know why the CE got cancelled for Saturday. That way those of us that did dl it on Friday could check for any issues they had come across and report whether we can replicate the problem.

Right now I only have the one HR unit so if its an MVR problem obviously I can't test or try to replicate that sort of problem. Fortunatly, other than slow remote response, I've not ran into any issues thus far myself like lockups or reboots but if I knew what to look or what to try to cause the issue/problem I could probably be of more help.:D

Sure hope its not that they weren't supposed to give us DLB cause I really like it as well as now having the option to "Toggle Tuners"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)