I Am So Pi$$ed Off Right Now

mt_hawley

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2005
Peoria IL
What The Hell Is Going On With Fsmw? I Find It F---ing Rediculios That I Cannot Even Watch The Cards On Espn. Will Somone Please Give Me The Fsmw Contact # In Stl Or Where Ever The Hell They Are So I Can Call Them And Let Them Know What I Realy Think. Its Bad Enough That Dish Is In A Dispute With Fsmw And I Cant See The Cards On That Channel But Not Espn Either This Is The Biggest Buch Of B.s. I Have Ever Seen.

Fox Sports Midwest phone number is (314) 206-7000.

When you call the number, they have a automated voice feature to push if you are calling about the blackout restrictions for satellite providers.

It will explain that some satellite company "customers" in central Illinois, Iowa, and Kentucky are affected by this blackout. At the end of the message you are invited to leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, city, zip code, and satellite provider.

FYI, this blackout of Cardinal games also involves DirectTV. One of my best friends who has DirectTV is also being blacked out for the Cardinal broadcasts for the first time ever. We live in the same zip code (61480-Stronghurst)

FYI... you might want to watch the capital letter on every word. It makes it hard to read your post. Several people probably skipped over it without reading it.

FYI... you might want to watch the capital letter on every word. It makes it hard to read your post. Several people probably skipped over it without reading it.

You are correct. I skipped it entirely. I've never understood why people can't type normal. It's not hard and it makes it so much easier to read.

The rant was completely lost on me too. It seems HARDER to capitalize every word when typing.

To the OP, I understand you REALLY want to watch the game, but cmon, it' not like this is new and even though you blanked out the curse words, I don't think it was worth it to even type them. This happens with satellite quite a bit in my experience with ESPN's national broadcasts. Numerous times when I had dish, I could not watch Detroit teams on ESPN or ESPN HD but could get them on FSN Detroit in SD or on another local affiliate. Yet local cable ESPN and ESPN HD was OK.

I had a strange experience with the Cards game last night. I could get it on the SD FSMW but when I tried it out on the HD channel it said I was in a blacked out area. Why the difference between the 2 channels. I "live" in KC.

I had the same problem, I could get the SD, but it was and Alternate Channel but I didnt even see the HD channel.

What The Hell Is Going On With Fsmw? I Find It F---ing Rediculios That I Cannot Even Watch The Cards On Espn. Will Somone Please Give Me The Fsmw Contact # In Stl Or Where Ever The Hell They Are So I Can Call Them And Let Them Know What I Realy Think. Its Bad Enough That Dish Is In A Dispute With Fsmw And I Cant See The Cards On That Channel But Not Espn Either This Is The Biggest Buch Of B.s. I Have Ever Seen.

lol :up

"It seems HARDER to capitalize every word when typing. "

That's what I don't understand either. Some people capitalize every single letter but to me that's even more work.

LOL! I feel ya pain. But you're lucky,... you're only dealing with a blackout of a particular game or under certain game conditions (home, away, on a competing local channel, paid attendance, etc.) We're really getting screwed here in Baltimore. They've moved the games off of our RFSN completely and moved them to another network (MASN). And wouldn't know it,... DISH either ain't picked' it up yet or ain't gonna pick it up. Typical. And what's worse, no one from DISH can give me any answers,... no if, when or ever! You're right,... it's pure Furengee BS!

He should be glad thats the biggest problem he has to deal with, a group of men playing a childs game and not being able to watch. I musta missed the fact we're out of Irac and no one is being killed over there.

I had not noticed that every first letter was capitalized, I guess that I was to busy trying to figure out why it was such a big deal that a sport broadcast was blacked out for a sport that has been fading away in popularity for around two decades or so.

He should be glad thats the biggest problem he has to deal with, a group of men playing a childs game and not being able to watch. I musta missed the fact we're out of Irac and no one is being killed over there.
First off, spell Iraq correctly. Second, I missed the sentence where the OP said this issue is the most important thing in his life. If you are so concerned about Iraq, why are you wasting your time on this message board?

50 times more Americans are killed by drunk drivers and handguns than by sectarian violence in Iraq.

Where is your righteous indignation now?

Oh, I see, its politics. Get ye to the pit.

Reception at 129 with Dish 300

622 VIP - Recording Help Needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)