I just blocked a FG

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2003
I just blocked a FG with Kendrell Bell on Madden 2004 which is the first time I blocked a kick ever since the series began or at least since it was on PS and now on PS2. And I’m playing in the AFC Championship game so this must mean my Steelers may win the Super Bowl with Larry Johnson as Rookie of the year. LOL!

How the hell did you do that. I can't even get close on Madden 2004... I'll have to look where Bell lines up....

It looked like Bell wasn't even blcoked and it was a chip-shot FG. I wished I would have saved the replay.

I assume not since I never done it before and this goes back to the PS days. I don't recall if I ever done it on the Sega Genesis or not.

Woo HOO! I'm going to the Super Bowl!
Dwayne Washington picked off three passes in the second half and two want for TDs. Defense wins championships! I won 21-13 with 2 pick offs and a long run for 56 yards by Larry Johnson who didn't really get any other yards during the game. One play and a big run.

I play the Eagles in the Super Bowl!

I used to alway be able to do it on the Genesis. I have the angle right on the dbad. All Penn superbowl huh?

Woo Hoo! www.launchcast.con is now playing my sing which "We are the Champions" by Queen so I will have to go and paly it just after this song!

Speak about having no life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)