I lost TBS in the 8th inning of the NLDS

I would be more upset with the continued terrible, uniformed, not trained correctly, not caring or stupid CSR's. First response is always "it's a blacked out game" I bet if I called to say I can't get Live PD they would say it's a blacked out program.
And the script they jump right into... "You aren't the first customer we have heard this from, let me explain the blackout rules." They hear sports and just assume it was a blackout.

Reactions: Tampa8
I can agree with you on that. Especially the overseas reps.
Yeah, I was helping a neighbor a few days back and I got one of those overseas CSRs. All I was doing was activating his replacement 211K. I think I was talking to an idiot. She must have said OK a hundred times in the conversation, even when nothing was said to get a response. The kicker was Dish wants a return of the defective 211. The trouble was that they shipped the 211K in a 211K box and want a return. It didn't have the return sticker on it and the box was too small to fit a 211 in it anyway. While I was trying to get a new return box shipped all she wanted to was keep testing the 211K. I finally just about blew it! I told her "you are not listening to me, I need a box, the 211K is working just fine." She answers OK and then wants me to unplug the 211K... I then said that the new 211K is working just fine thank you very much, good bye. Then she says maybe I can get a new box sent to you. Groan! So, a box is on the way and the 211K is working just fine now but it took about an hour longer than it should have.

When I was there, that was my experience talking to them, but they listen to American reps better when they chose to warm transfer. As a customer, I have had to talk with them a handful of times, and it is absolutely infuriating. To be fair though, I have talked to plenty of American reps that are literally there just to collect a paycheck and take no pride in their actual job. It’s one of the reasons I hate when companies put so much attention on stats, instead on quality of performance. There needs to be a healthy balance, including consistent training. I have been at my new job for 2 years, and am excited to still learn something new every day. Even if it is another part of the company to give me a true round impression on how the company works as a whole. Kind of a big picture thing.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)