important club dish question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
I had referred some to dish.i'm getting my 5.00 credit each month.but they have not sent me my 5 ppv coupons.they said they don't give the 5 free ppv coupons no more.but when I checked their site it was stil on there.are they jerking me around or what?

The ClubDish page says:

CLUB DISH
Here's how it works: 3 Easy Steps
1. CLICK
CLICK HERE to order your complimentary Gift Cards.
2. GIVE
Give your friend the ClubDISH Gift Card and remind them to sign up for DISH Network.
3. GET

You Get:
A $50 credit ($5 per month for 10 consecutive months) on your account for each friend you refer.
FREE DISHMover Certificate (a $75 dollar value)
One-time ClubDISH enrollment reward of 5 pay-per-view movies (over a $19 value)

Your friend gets:

An EXCLUSIVE OFFER available ONLY to your friends through ClubDISH.
Featuring DISH Network Satellite TV for the whole house (up to 4 rooms) with FREE Standard Professional Installation.

So it appears that you only get the PPV when you enroll in ClubDish not each time a person signs up with one of your ClubDish numbers.

I had referred some to dish.i'm getting my 5.00 credit each month.but they have not sent me my 5 ppv coupons.they said they don't give the 5 free ppv coupons no more.but when I checked their site it was stil on there.are they jerking me around or what?
Is this your first successful referral? If so, then yes, Dish is jerking you around. If not, then no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)