Install question

RocketMan

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 31, 2005
Houston
I have an installation scheduled for next Saturday. My wealthy landlord is in Africa for a month, so I can't get anything in writing specifically allowing E* equipment on the roof. But he ok'd the Voom system, which is still installed and running on locals. I take care of most maintenance here, because he doesn't like to be bothered, and I pay much below average rent as a result. If he were in town, he would likely be annoyed at more requests for permission, when he's obviously already given it. Am I going to have a problem with the E* installer for not having something in writing?

well the instalation company for d* requires written permission if you:
a)rent
b)lease
c)homeowners assos.

From what I understand though, If you have an existing mount some techs will let it slide... but dont quote me on that....

I guess my recomendation would be to contact your landlord and see if you can get him to fax you written permission.
If not ....
mabey just fake it...

the tech still has to talk to the guy. If you've got a bitch of a job there, he'll probably tell you to get written permission and have a nice day ;) It all depends on your tech.

I'm not going through another month with only OTA locals, last week was bad enough. I'll have something in writing, even if it's apocryphal. :dev

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)