This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Installation Options (Generally) for Three Story Condo Building

I bought a new 2 story home in 1995.
I hired a phone installer I know to install a 4 line key telephone system, Network cabling to 9 locations, upstairs and down. We had at least 6 Jacks at each location except the file server which had more. We installed about 1,200 feet of Cat 5E cable. I must have put in some coax to because I installed my first Direct TV system there.

Reactions: charlesrshell

The problem with that is that without a separate dish if something happens to the other setup, you then create a service call for the other customer.

It’s like when I sold a job for Endevor Airlines at LaGuardia airport.

My idiot installer was supposed to install a separate Dish, but instead just installed a 2 way splitter on the roof next to the Dish for Delta airlines. Then kept the Dish I sent him for the job.

So Delta moves their office in the terminal and disconnects their Directv and at the same time takes the power inserter.

So now I get endeavor air calling me saying they have no service.

So can’t get ahold of my idiot installer, ended up getting a $69 ticket on spirit air and shipped a box of parts not knowing what the issue was.

Ended up flipping the SWM splitter and adding a new power inserter.

Flew back to Detroit the sane day on another $69 Spirit special.

$140 in airfare and a wasted day. Still way cheaper then what another dealer was going to charge me to fix it.

Surprised you didn't blame Dish and Charlie for you flying Spirit Airlines!